Transfer Road to UM Checklist

Welcome to the ’Cane family! To ensure a smooth transition to your new life as a Miami Hurricane a Road to UM checklist will be posted in your Applicant Portal.

The Road to UM checklist will have a list of tasks with due dates that need to be completed between mid-March and before the start of the semester. Be sure to check your Applicant Portal regularly, follow recommended due dates, and continue to monitor your UM email for important communications. We can't wait to meet you. Go ’Canes!


Applicant Portal

Remember to review all To Do items in your Applicant Portal and in CaneLink to ensure there are no outstanding tasks before classes begin.